Sign up to receive information on new apps and promotions
Ripped From Reality iPad Info
Ripped from Reality captures and expels you into a surreal world of juxtapositions. Combining the world of photography, the world of sketching, the uniqueness within every wrinkle of paper, and most importantly the exploration into your own imagination.
Use you finger to trace what you want sketched from your photo. If you mess up you can use the "Reset" button to start over or you can use the "Rip/ Remove" button to add or erase parts of the rip.
- Pencil Outline - Lets you configure how many sketch lines appear
- Pencil Outline Strength - Change the opacity of the sketch lines
- Cut-out/ Cut-in - Specify wether to add sketch to the picture or add more of you picture to the sketch
- Sketch Inside/ Sketch Outside - choose either the picture or the sketch to appear as if it is above the other
- Pencil Shading - Changes how many shadows are shown on the sketch areas
- Pencil Shading Strength - changes the opacity of the shadows on the sketch areas
- Paper Texture - Change the texture used by the sketch portion of the photo
- Paper Color - pick the color of the sketch paper
- Rip Shadow Height - change the distance of the shadow produced by the Rip
- Rip Shadow Strength - change the opacity of the shadow produced by the Rip
- Pencil Color - Pick the color of the sketch lines
( Best viewed in full screen)